Monday, February 20, 2012

Vacation

Aloha,
I guess even people who love cooking, enjoy breaks now and then.

We recently enjoyed a long vacation in Hawaii.  I thought I would love shopping at the many fruit and vegetables stands and farmers markets and cooking in our condo.  But despite good intentions, there are no pictures of food. 

I did enjoy going to the stands, and buying local papayas, bananas, pineapples to go with my yogurt for breakfast...

But mostly I just enjoyed,

Sun ...



Lush green mountains ...



Turtles ...



The sound of the ocean, as I read my book ...



Trying new things, like stand up paddle boarding ...



Rainbows ...



Waterfalls ...



And eating lots of fresh fish, often in a dish including macadamia nuts, and drinking lots of Hawaiian coffee and beer, but not taking pictures of the stands or food, just enjoying.

Mahalo for your patience during my break.

No comments:

Post a Comment