Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Morsel of Mindful Living

Laundry... laundry is something that has to be done.  It's something some people dread and some don't mind.  I find I enjoy laundry more when it's sunny out and I can allow many of my clothes to dry outside.  Why?


It's an excuse to go outside during the work day.   I get to check on the doe who likes to nap under the tree.  I say Hi and talk to her a bit and smell the honeysuckle peeking over the wall.


I get to check on my Lilies, Echinacea, Strawberries, Sunflowers and more in the patio flower bed.  The yellows, pinks, and greens are so bright in the sun and I close my eyes and listen to the bees moving busily from flower to flower.



I get to check out the view on clear days.  Just looking at this view reminds me what a great life I have - better make sure I appreciate and enjoy it!


Laundry doesn't sound so bad now, does it?





No comments:

Post a Comment