Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Spring Tulips

Well, we came back from a week away from home to tulips in the front flower bed.  It's been a long lead up to spring here and I am happy to see these tulips.

It should be known, these are brave tulips, since I know it snowed last week while we were gone. 




These flowers in a flower bed that needs a lot of work, but that won't get done this week by me, so I can't wait until I "pretty it up" to share with you!  As soon as we returned to town yesterday, I started sneezing and blowing my nose non-stop.  So I watch jealously out the window as the hubby mows and edges the lawn, knowing it would not be a good decision for me to go outside today!

This is always the worst week of the year for my allergies,but by next week I should have them under control, as long as I shower when I come back in the house.  Then we'll clear out the dead from last fall and let the rest of the perennials in this bed grow.




No comments:

Post a Comment