Thursday, August 15, 2013

Morsels of Mindful Living


Just a quick post today on an item that is helping me be mindful. 


This image has been making me very happy lately!  I got it off a facebook post and made it my computer background.  Then I started thinking, hmmm this is signed.   I hope Katie will forgive me for posting very beautiful illustration.  I googled, Katie Daisy.  If you enjoy this image, check out her Etsy site, http://www.etsy.com/listing/128828750/11x14-go-slowly-veritcal-print?ref=listing-shop-header-0.  I love her illustrations and am just trying to decide which one to buy!

It's always good to surround ourselves with beautiful reminders of how we want to live our life, like mantras, and nothing could be more apropos for me right now than this lovely quote from Thich Nhat Hanh, a Zen Buddhist Monk.

Smile. Breathe. And Go Slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment